GSE 200-Gallon Poly Unit
GSE 200-gallon poly skid sprayer includes:
- A heavy duty ¼ steel frame to mount to your lawn spray truck
- A Tuflex 200-gallon poly tank
- Jet agitation
- 3” stainless steel straps
- Hypro D30 pump
- Hypro regulator
- Hypro gear box
- 5.5 HP manual Honda motor
- EI526 Hannay electric hose reel
- Graham 600 PSI hose, ½” x 300’
- Lesco spray gun with 3-GPM spray nozzle
When considering the GSE 200-gallon poly skid sprayer, consider the foundation of all Graham products:
- Reliability — Our units are easy to maintain and sure to perform.
- Longevity — With proper maintenance, they can give you 15 to 20 years of performance, more if they are refurbished.
- Customization — We specialize in custom configurations. Just tell us your idea, and we’ll make it happen.
Skid sprayer options include:
- Tank capacity of 50, 100, 225 or 325 gallons
- Electric start Honda engine
- D50 and 12 volt pumps
All of our skid sprayers also come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Customer training is provided on how to use and maintain the unit. This includes lifetime phone support throughout the years of your skid sprayer’s service life.
- We sell parts for our skid sprayers and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing to help you put your lawn spray trucks onsite faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Put your lawn spray truck to work today. Contact us for a custom quote to build a skid sprayer crafted around your personalized requirements.