GSE 300-Gallon Compact Unit
This extremely durable skid sprayer is another rugged addition to our portfolio of lawn spray equipment. Our 300-gallon compact spray unit will fit a smaller full-size, three-quarter-ton pick-up truck. When it comes to your business, every component simply needs to last — that’s the philosophy we put into every Graham spray rig.
The GSE 300-Gallon Compact Unit features:
- Tuflex PC300-gallon fiberglass tank with wheel well cutouts
- Jet agitation
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Hypro D-30 pump
- Honda 5.5 hp electric start engine
- Hypro regulator and strainer
- Hannay power rewind reel mounted curbside
- 300 ft ½” Kuritec spray hose
- Lesco spray gun with nozzle
Unit Cost: Spray Equipment $6,775.00. Plus applicable sales tax.
Mounting: This unit fits a full-size, three-quarter-ton pick-up truck.
- OPTION #1: Compartmented 300-gallon tank (110/190)
- OPTION #2: 400-gallon tank
- OPTION #3: Compartmented 400-gallon tank (110/290)
- OPTION #4: Bean R-10 piston pump, regulator & strainer
- OPTION #5: Add a second hose reel
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.