GSE 600-Gallon Unit
Put this highly-durable, highly-efficient rugged spray rig on your lawn spray truck and you can generate well over $200,000 in annual revenue. When it comes to your business, every component simply needs to last — that’s the philosophy we put into every Graham spray rig.
The GSE 600-Gallon Unit features:
- 10 ft aluminum truck bed with stirrup step on driver’s side
- 30” x 30” x 78” aluminum storage box with rails
- HX600-gallon fiberglass tank with mechanical agitation
- Hypro D-30 pump
- Honda 5-hp engine with electric start
- Hypro 1” inline strainer assembly
- Hypro GS40GI regulator
- Hannay power rewind reel mounted curbside forward
- 400 ft of 3/8” Kurtiec 600-psi spray hose
- Lesco spray gun with 3-gpm nozzle
- Deck mounted spreader bracket
- Graham measuring wheel
- ICC bar
Unit Cost: Isuzu Truck $33,600, Spray Equipment $16,300. Plus applicable sales tax.
Mounting: If the spray equipment is purchased separately: 110” cab to axle, 14,500 GVW.
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.