GSE 800-Gallon Unit
The GSE 800-Gallon Unit features:
- 11” aluminum lawn spray truck bed
- Dry box: approx. 30” x 30” x 78”
- Tuflex 800-gallon compartmented fiberglass tank
- Mechanical agitation in the 600-gallon tank
- Jet agitation in the 200-gallon tank
- John Bean R-10 pump
- Two Hannay electric hose reels
- Two rolls Graham 600 PSI hose: ½” x 400’
- One Lesco spray gun with 3GPM nozzles
- High volume in the John Bean regulator
- Low volume in the Spray systems regulator
- Honda GX240 8-HP engine with electric start
- Banjo sump strainer
Mounting: This unit fits a 112” cab-to-axle Isuzu truck with a recommended GVW of 14,500 lb.
Options: Replace John Bean pump with Hypro Unit
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.