The GSE HX600+100 includes:
- An 11′ aluminum truck bed with 30″ x 30″ x 78″ aluminum box
- A Tuflex HX600 gallon fiberglass tank
- A Tuflex 100-gallon fiberglass tank
- A high-volume John Bean pressure regulator
- A low-volume Spraying Systems pressure regulator
- Mechanical agitation in 600-gallon tank
- Jet agitation in 100-gallon tank
- A John Bean 10-10 pump
(Graham is the exclusive dealer of Bean pumps in Georgia.)
- Two Hannay electric reels
- Two rolls of Graham 600 PSI hose, ½” x 400’
- Two Lesco guns with nozzles
- A Graham measuring wheel
- Spreader bracket
- Honda GX240 8-HP engine with electric start
Mounting: Turf spray equipment fits a 108” cab-to-axle Ford, Chevrolet, or GMC or a 112” cab-to-axle Isuzu with a recommended GVW 14,000+.
Options: Change to a Hypro pump, Hypro strainer and/or a Hypro regulator. Change John Bean or Hypro unit to a 200-gallon drop tank.
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality components and tough materials support all turf spray equipment.
- GSE mechanical agitation is produced specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain your unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us whenever you have a question.
- We sell components for our spray rigs and can usually guide you through a repair over the phone.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing for all of our turf spray equipment.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig customized to your exact specifications. Our turf spray equipment will keep your drivers out in the field — generating revenue for your business.