The GSE HX600+200 includes:
- 11′ aluminum lawn spray truck bed with 30″ x 30″ x 78″ aluminum box
- Tuflex HX600 gallon fiberglass tank
- Tuflex 200-gallon fiberglass tank
- John Bean pressure regulator – high volume
- Spraying Systems pressure regulator – low volume
- Mechanical agitation in 600-gallon tank
- Jet agitation in 200-gallon tank
- John Bean 10-10 pump
(We are the exclusive dealer of Bean pumps in Georgia.)
- Two Hannay electric hose reels
- Two rolls Graham 600 PSI hose, ½” x 400′
- Two Lesco spray guns with spray nozzles
- Graham measuring wheel
- Spreader bracket
- Honda GX240 8-HP engine with electric start
Mounting: This unit fits a 112″ cab-to-axle Isuzu truck with a recommended GVW of 17,000+.
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is specifically made for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair.
- We offer financing to help you put your drivers to work faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.