GSE 300-Gallon Unit
The GSE 300 skid sprayer includes:
- Tuflex 300-gallon fiberglass tank – metal skid mounting
- John Bean pressure regulator
- John Bean sump strainer
- Mechanical agitation
- John Bean 10-10 pump – We are the exclusive dealer of Bean pumps in Georgia.
- One electric hose reel – mounted curbside
- Graham 600 PSI hose, ½” x 400′
- Lesco spray gun with 4-GPM spray nozzle
- Honda GX240 engine with electric start – 8 HP
We use top-quality components and stronger materials in our units, which are simple to operate and maintain.
Mounting: This skid sprayer will fit a long wheel-base Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet or GMC pickup. Approximate 10,000 GVW is recommended.
Options: We offer a wide range of options for our lawn spray equipment including: compartmented 300 (110/190) gallon tank; a 400-gallon tank; compartmented 400 (110/290) gallon tank; change to a Hypro pump, Hypro strainer and/or a Hypro regulator; add a 2nd hose reel.
All of our lawn spray equipment also comes with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham skid sprayer.
- We deliver customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our lawn spray equipment and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing to help you put your drivers onsite faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a skid sprayer designed exactly to meet your personalized specifications. And know that all of our lawn spray equipment is built to last.