GSE 400-Gallon Unit
Our 400-gallon spray unit offers more room for your advertising but occupies only 11-1/2 inches more bed space than our smaller 300-gallon unit. Put this highly durable, highly efficient rugged spray rig on your lawn spray truck and you can generate well over $200,000 in annual revenue.
The GSE 400-Gallon Unit features:
- Heavy duty steel frame
- PC400 Split 110+290
- Mechanical agitation in 290-gallon tank
- Jet agitation in 110-gallon tank
- John Bean R-10 pump
- John Bean dual regulator
- Banjo dual tank strainer
- Hannay electric reel
- One roll ½” x 400’ Graham 600 PSI hose
- One Lesco spray gun and nozzle
We use top-quality components and stronger materials in our units, which are simple to operate and maintain.
Mounting: This unit fits on a long wheel-base Ford, Chevrolet or GMC pick-up; approximate 10,000 GVW is recommended.
Options: Single 400-gallon tank; Replace John Bean pump with Hypro Unit; One roll 3/8” X 400’
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.