GSE Compartmented 600-Gallon Unit
Pair our new compartmented 600-gallon (400/200) unit with a best-in-market Isuzu truck, and you have a spray rig that meets every need. The compartmented tank allows one rig to service multiple grass types. Dual pumping stations let two techs spray at the same time.
The GSE Compartmented 600-Gallon Unit features:
- 11 ft x 8 ft aluminum truck bed
- 30” x 30” x 78” aluminum dry storage box
- Ladder step and assist handle on driver’s side
- HX600-gallon fiberglass tank compartmented 400/200
- 16-gallon water tank mounted on tool box (curbside)
- Two 18”x 18” x 30” aluminum under-bed storage boxes
- AR-30 AP pump (mounted on driver’s side)
- Honda 5.5-hp electric start engine
- Hypro 1” in-line strainer assembly
- Gear reduction
- Hannay 1526 RB power rewind reel mounted curbside forward
- Type C hose guides
- 400 ft of 3/8” GSE 600-psi green spray hose
- Lesco spray gun with nozzle
This unit fits a 112” cab-to-axle Isuzu truck with a recommended GVW of 14,500 lb (up to 700 gallons).
Call 770.942.1617 to discuss the many options offered on this unit.
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our lawn spray equipment also comes with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham skid sprayer.
- We deliver customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our lawn spray equipment and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing to help you put your drivers onsite faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a skid sprayer designed exactly to meet your personalized specifications. And know that all of our lawn spray equipment is built to last.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.