Versatility, efficiency, and safety come together in this perfect setup for your landscape and lawn spray business. The Isuzu NPR-HD truck’s bed accommodates a ride-on mower or spreader sprayer, a Graham spray unit (300 or 400 gallons), and all the other tools of your trade. The Hannay reel and forkable steel frame give you total flexibility in using the GSE spray hose or your spreader sprayer. Fold-down bed rails make loading and offloading easy, and the spray unit can be removed anytime you want to use the truck just for landscaping.
So, say good-bye to the hassles of hauling a trailer and start benefiting from the features of the all-in-one GSE LawnScaper.
LawnScaper Truck Features:
- Isuzu NPR-HD with 14,500 lb GVWR and 152-inch wheelbase
- 14-foot heavy duty landscape bed, with additional 4-foot dovetail
- 5-foot split gate with gate assist
- Fold-down bed rails
- Under-body toolbox
- Block fence (removable) to protect spray unit
LawnScaper Spray Unit features:
- 300-gallon compartmented fiberglass tank
- Tank can be compartmented for different spray applications (e.g., 200 gallons for lawn applications and 100 gallons for tree and shrub applications)
- Jet agitation
- Honda 5.5 hp engine with electric start
- AR-30 diaphragm pump
- AR-GI 40 pressure regulator
- Hypro dual strainer
- Hannay reel with power rewind
- 400-feet of 3/8-inch GSE hose
- Forkable heavy-duty steel frame for hose and reel setup
- Type-C hose guides
- LESCO spray gun with 2-gpm nozzle
- Heavy-duty steel skid mounted frame
Spray Unit Options:
- Option: 400-gallon (maximum) compartmented tank
- Option: 2nd reel, hose and gun
- Option: 2nd pumping system
- Option: Storage boxes available in different sizes
Call us at 770.942.1617 to discuss LawnScaper options.
This unit fits a 127” cab-to-axle Isuzu truck with a recommended GVW of 14,500 lb.
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our equipment also comes with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham skid sprayer.
- We deliver customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our lawn spray equipment and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing to help you put your drivers onsite faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.