GSE 300-Gallon Unit
This extremely durable skid sprayer is another rugged addition to our portfolio of lawn spray equipment. We estimate that this skid sprayer can generate $145,000 in annual revenue, but only if it works when you need it. No need to worry about whether your drivers are on site; you can rest assured that they are ready and working with the GSE 300. We build our lawn spray equipment to last.
The GSE 300 skid sprayer includes:
- Tuflex 300-gallon fiberglass tank – metal skid mounting
- John Bean pressure regulator
- John Bean sump strainer
- Mechanical agitation
- John Bean 10-10 pump
- One electric hose reel – mounted curbside
- Graham 600 PSI hose, ½” x 400′
- Lesco spray gun with 4-GPM spray nozzle
- Honda GX240 engine with electric start – 8 HP
We use top-quality components and stronger materials in our units, which are simple to operate and maintain.
Mounting: This skid sprayer will fit a long wheel-base Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet or GMC pickup. Approximate 10,000 GVW is recommended.
We offer a wide range of options for our lawn spray equipment including: compartmented 300 (110/190) gallon tank; a 400-gallon tank; compartmented 400 (110/290) gallon tank; change to a Hypro pump, Hypro strainer and/or a Hypro regulator; add a 2nd hose reel.
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our lawn spray equipment also comes with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham skid sprayer.
- We deliver customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our lawn spray equipment and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing to help you put your drivers onsite faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a skid sprayer designed exactly to meet your personalized specifications. And know that all of our lawn spray equipment is built to last.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.