If You Can Dream It, We Can Build It
What’s right for one spray business might not be right for yours. That’s why our spray units are customized to your specs. Tell us what you need, and we’ll build it. What’s more, when you have a Graham spray unit, you can expect it to perform for 15 – even 20 – years, or longer.
We specialize in custom
Because when your spray
unit is tailored to your
business, you operate
efficiently and profitably.
Reliability & Longevity
and craftsmanship. Easy
maintenance and operation.
It all adds up to spray units
you can count on day after
day for about 10 years
before refurbishing and
another 5, 10 or even more.
For as long as you own a
Graham spray unit, you
have lifetime phone
support. We’ll help you
troubleshoot an issue or
talk you through a repair.
And when you order a
part, we do our best to
ship it same-day.
Watch the Video to See Graham in Action
Additional benefits of Graham spray rigs:
- We are the exclusive dealer of Bean pumps in Georgia.
- We use top-quality components and stronger materials in building your unit.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is specifically made for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. As long as you have a Graham unit, you can call us for help.
- We sell parts for our lawn spray equipment and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
What are your ideas?
If you are not yet a Graham customer, we invite you to look at our products.