225-Gallon Poly Skid Unit
Whether you’re a company who’s just starting out or a veteran with multiple rigs on the road, you’ll find our rugged skid sprayers are a valuable asset. Graham builds poly skid sprayers like all of its products – with reliability and longevity in mind. Watch our video to learn about the benefits of these units and the ways that Graham customers have put them to work.
We have several on our lot today that are ready for purchase, but they’re going fast. If you’re in the market for a skid sprayer, call us at 770.942.1617 today to get pricing information and reserve your unit.
This poly skid sprayer includes:
- 225-gallon HOR poly tank
- Steel mounting hoops
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Jet agitation
- AR-40 diaphragm pump
- Gear reduction
- DuroMax 7-hp engine (electric start)
- GI40 pressure regulator (remote mounted)
- 1” strainer assembly
- Hannay 1526 LB power reel / curbside
- Type C hose guides
- 400-ft. x 3/8” 600-psi yellow spray hose
- Lesco spray gun with nozzle
When considering the GSE 225-gallon poly skid sprayer, consider the foundation of all Graham products:
- Reliability — Our units are easy to maintain and sure to perform.
- Longevity — With proper maintenance, they can give you 15 to 20 years of performance, more if they are refurbished.
- Customization — We specialize in custom configurations. Just tell us your idea, and we’ll make it happen.
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our skid sprayers also come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Customer training is provided on how to use and maintain the unit. This includes lifetime phone support throughout the years of your skid sprayer’s service life.
- We sell parts for our skid sprayers and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing to help you put your lawn spray trucks onsite faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Put your lawn spray truck to work today. Contact us for a custom quote to build a skid sprayer crafted around your personalized requirements.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.