Our lawn spray equipment is tough, durable and built to last for many years. It’s simple: Do you want to pay a driver to sit in the office, or to be out in the field servicing your customers? With Graham turf spray equipment, you can rest assured that “business as usual” means generating revenue, not putting your equipment back in the shop.
Graham turf spray equipment: What you need to know.
- Graham uses top-quality components and stronger materials in building your lawn spray equipment.
- Graham is the exclusive dealer of Bean pumps in Georgia.
- As many as 48 man-hours go into building our turf spray equipment.
- We will teach you how to use and maintain the products you purchase.
- Our lawn spray equipment comes with lifetime phone support.
- We sell the parts to service our turf spray equipment and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Review our featured lawn spray equipment and see how our customizable solutions can meet the specialized requirements of your business.
New GSE 300-Gallon Compact Unit
Tuflex PC300-gallon fiberglass tank with wheel well cutouts
New GSE-600 Gallon Unit
10 ft aluminum truck bed with stirrup step on driver’s side
GSE Enclosed Unit
Fits 112" cable-to-axle Isuzu truck. 14,000 lbs GVW
GSE 800-Gallon Unit
11" aluminum lawn spray truck bed
11' aluminum truck bed with 24" x 30" x 78" aluminum box
10' 6" aluminum truck bed with 30" x 30" x 78" aluminum box
GSE 400-Gallon Unit
Heavy duty steel frame PC400 Split 110+290
GSE 300-Gallon Unit
Tuflex 300-gallon fiberglass tank – metal skid mounting
GSE 200-Gallon Poly Unit
Heavy duty ¼ steel frame 200-gallon poly tank
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.