GSE 800-Gallon Unit
To learn more about the 800-Gallon Unit, visit the LR4 Series section in our Online Rig Brochure. And to see some of the rigs that customers have designed with Graham’s help, visit our Photo Album page. If you need quick tips for maintaining your spray equipment, visit our Videos page.
The GSE 800-Gallon Unit features:
- 11′ aluminum lawn spray truck bed
- Dry box: approx. 30” x 30” x 78”
- Tuflex 800-gallon compartmented fiberglass tank
- Mechanical agitation in the 600-gallon tank
- Jet agitation in the 200-gallon tank
- John Bean R-10 pump
- Two rolls Graham 600 PSI hose: 3/8” x 400’
- Two Hannay electric hose reels
- One Lesco spray gun with 3GPM nozzles
- High volume in the John Bean regulator
- Low volume in the Spray systems regulator
- Honda GX240 8-HP engine with electric start
- Banjo sump strainer
This unit fits a 112” cab-to-axle Isuzu truck with a recommended GVW of 17,900 lb.
Replace John Bean pump with AR Unit
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.