As long as you have Graham lawn spray equipment, you can count on us.
When you purchase a unit from Graham, we’ll make sure it’s there when you need it. We do whatever it takes to keep your lawn spray equipment in full working order. It’s why our turf equipment stays in the field for up to 30 years with proper maintenance. Our team will work hard to understand your needs, and what we can do to make your business stronger.
The Graham Promise
“Putting you first” is more than a slogan. It’s a promise we make – and keep – to you and all Graham customers. Here’s how:
- We listen to you so we can understand your current needs and future goals and then recommend the best rig for the success of your business.
- We use only the highest quality components and warrant Graham craftsmanship against defects.
- We train you in properly operating and maintaining your rig.
- We provide lifetime phone support to keep your rig out in the field, not in the shop.
- We’re there with advice you can trust whenever you need it.
Here's why service from Graham is second-to-none:
We can repair your Graham lawn
spray equipment at either of our
locations: Douglasville or Norcross.
With an appointment, we can
provide a short turnaround time for
most repairs, including pumps,
regulators, hose replacements and
truck unit re-plumbing.
Expanded Service Hours
We offer the following service hours
at both locations:
Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. ET.
We can completely refurbish
Our improved parts inventory
reduces backorders on our turf
We offer more competitive
We stock commonly used truck
beds for immediate delivery.
We offer online parts ordering for
our lawn spray equipment directly
on this website.
Winterizing services are available
for lawn spray equipment.
We’ll talk you through the installation
of a new part right over the phone.
We offer special financing on trucks
equipped with our spray units, with
truck delivery throughout the
continental United States.
We provide free estimates on
rigs, repairs and refurbishing.