GSE Pickup Unit
The GSE-300 Pickup Unit is a smart investment for any lawn care business that values durability, performance, and efficiency. This skid sprayer will become a valuable asset to your fleet, helping you achieve your business goals and grow your bottom line.
This is a powerful and versatile skid sprayer designed to fit seamlessly onto smaller, full-size, three-quarter-ton pickup trucks. This compact yet efficient unit boasts a range of features to meet the demands of your lawn care business.
Here at Graham Spray Equipment, we build our spray rigs with the highest quality parts and materials, ensuring you receive a product that is built to last. We use top-of-the-line components and our own custom-designed mechanical agitation system to deliver exceptional performance and reliability.
The GSE Pickup Unit features:
- Tuflex PC300-gallon fiberglass tank with wheel well cutouts
- Jet agitation
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- AR-30 diaphragm pump
- Honda 5.5 hp electric start engine
- AR regulator and strainer
- Hannay power rewind reel mounted curbside
- 400 ft 3/8” Kuritec spray hose
- Lesco spray gun with nozzle
This unit fits a full-size, three-quarter-ton pick-up truck.
- OPTION #1: Compartmented 300-gallon tank (110/190)
- OPTION #2: 400-gallon tank
- OPTION #3: Compartmented 400-gallon tank (110/290)
- OPTION #4: Bean R-10 piston pump, regulator & strainer
- OPTION #5: Add a second hose reel
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.