GSE Enclosed Unit
Our new Enclosed Unit works twice as hard for you. Built to your specs like all of our other rigs, it gives you a hardworking, reliable Graham spray unit on the inside and custom branding for your business on the outside. People will know and remember you everywhere you go. Every Graham Enclosed Unit offers the same quality and workmanship from the same people – and great service – you’ve relied on for more than 30 years.
The GSE Enclosed Unit features:
- Aluminum spray rig bed: 14’
- Dry storage compartment: 30” x 48” x 92”
- Honda GX240 8-HP engine with electric start
- Hypro dual tank strainer
- Hypro regulator
- Two Hannay electric hose reels
- Two rolls of Graham 600-PSI hose: 3/8” x 400’
- Two Lesco spray guns with nozzles
- Graham measuring wheel
- Spreader bracket
This unit fits a 112” cab-to-axle Isuzu truck with recommended GVW of 14,500 lbs.
Replace Hypro unit with John Bean pump.
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.