Assembly Person Position – Douglasville, GA
Job Title: Assembly Person Position
Hours are Monday – Friday – approximately 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Douglasville, GA
Paid time off
Graham Spray Equipment is a fast-growing company delivering spray equipment to customers across the country. With over 30 years of experience, Graham prides itself on building long-lasting relationships with our customers. We specialize in quality products and top-notch customer service, and we seek to understand each individual business before we start building a rig. That kind of service keeps customers coming back when it’s time to add to their fleet.
Our equipment, service, and support are second to none, and our No. 1 goal is to help our customers succeed. If you are a self-starter and have a passion for seeing your clients succeed, then Graham is the place for you.
Our Graham promise includes the following:
- Listening: We listen to clients to understand current needs and future goals to recommend the best rig for success.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality components and warrant Graham craftsmanship against defects.
- Training: We train clients in properly operating and maintaining their rig.
- Support: We provide lifetime phone support to keep rigs out in the field, not in the shop.
As a Graham Spray Equipment Assembly Person, you’ll enjoy learning a variety of skills, including how to approach assembly the “Graham Way.” You’ll have a career mindset while learning how to build versatile lawn care spray rigs.
What We Need From You
- Must have a clean MVR and background check
- Versatile thinking for custom truck building
- Must have skills to compute basic math and use a tape measure
- Must be able to comply with safety awareness and regulations
- Effective verbal communication and shop skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be punctual and have a dependable work ethic
- Be able to work overtime as required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check before beginning employment.
What We Offer
In addition to a $13.50 an hour compensation, you’ll receive full benefits, including health, 401K, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. We offer a family-owned environment with direct access to all our outstanding team members.