Welder and Fabricating Position – Douglasville, GA
Job Title: Welder and Fabricating Position
Hours are Monday – Friday – approximately 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Douglasville, GA
Paid time off
Graham Spray Equipment is a fast-growing company delivering spray equipment to customers across the country. With over 30 years of experience, Graham prides itself on building long-lasting relationships with our customers. We specialize in quality products and top-notch customer service, and we seek to understand each individual business before we start building a rig. That kind of service keeps customers coming back when it’s time to add to their fleet.
Our equipment, service, and support are second to none, and our No. 1 goal is to help our customers succeed. If you are a self-starter and have a passion for seeing your clients succeed, then Graham is the place for you.
Our Graham promise includes the following:
- Listening: We listen to clients to understand current needs and future goals to recommend the best rig for success.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality components and warrant Graham craftsmanship against defects.
- Training: We train clients in properly operating and maintaining their rig.
- Support: We provide lifetime phone support to keep rigs out in the field, not in the shop.
- As a Graham Spray Equipment Welder and Fabricator, you will receive stock metal from semi-trucks to build customized lawn care spray rigs.
- Using a forklift, you will unload semi-trucks and load metal into steel aluminum racks.
- You will measure and cut sheet metal and use a saw to cut materials. You will spend about 80% of your time building custom lawn care spray rigs.
- The remainder of your time will be spent working to weld custom winch bumpers and off-road bumpers for WAM Bumpers, a sister company of Graham.
What We Need From You
- High school or equivalent.
- 1 year of welding experience required (aluminum welding preferred).
- Must be able to do two types of Welding:
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Aluminum Spool Gun welding
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) steel welding
- Must be able to use a square and tape measure.
- Proficiency in tools such as welding machines, grinders, and saws.
- Must be able to comply with safety awareness and regulations.
- Effective verbal communication and shop skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be punctual and have a dependable work ethic.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check before beginning employment.
What We Offer
In addition to a $16 an hour compensation, you will receive full benefits, including health, 401K, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Forklift training will be provided. We offer a family-owned environment with direct access to all our outstanding team members.