GSE 600-Gallon Unit
Put this highly-durable, highly-efficient rugged spray rig on your lawn spray truck and you can generate well over $200,000 in annual revenue. When it comes to your business, every component simply needs to last — that’s the philosophy we put into every Graham spray rig.
To learn more about the 600-Gallon Unit, visit the LR3 Series section in our Online Rig Brochure. And to see some of the rigs that customers have designed with Graham’s help, visit our Photo Album page. If you need quick tips for maintaining your spray equipment, visit our Videos page.
The GSE 600-Gallon Unit features:
- 10 ft aluminum truck bed with stirrup step on driver’s side
- 30” x 30” x 78” aluminum storage box with rails
- HX600-gallon fiberglass tank with mechanical agitation
- AR-30 diaphragm pump
- Honda 5-hp engine with electric start
- 1” inline strainer assembly
- GS40GI regulator
- Hannay power rewind reel mounted curbside forward
- 400 ft of 3/8” Kurtiec 600-psi spray hose
- Lesco spray gun with 3-gpm nozzle
- Deck mounted spreader bracket
- Graham measuring wheel
- ICC bar
If the spray equipment is purchased separately: 110” cab to axle, 14,500 GVW.
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is made specifically for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair right over the phone.
- We offer financing to help get you and your rig out in the field faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.