It doesn’t get much tougher than the GSE HX600+200. Forty-eight man-hours go into building this highly durable piece of equipment to mount on your lawn spray truck. This spray rig can generate $250,000 in annual revenue, but only if it works when you need it. Longevity is key, and that’s why we build our spray rigs to last.
To learn more about the HX600+200, visit the LR4 Series section in our Online Rig Brochure. And to see some of the rigs that customers have designed with Graham’s help, visit our Photo Album page. If you need quick tips for maintaining your spray equipment, visit our Videos page.
The GSE HX600+200 includes:
- 11′ aluminum lawn spray truck bed with 30″ x 30″ x 78″ aluminum box
- Tuflex HX600 gallon fiberglass tank
- Tuflex 200-gallon fiberglass tank
- John Bean pressure regulator – high volume
- Spraying Systems pressure regulator – low volume
- Mechanical agitation in 600-gallon tank
- Jet agitation in 200-gallon tank
- John Bean 10-10 pump
- Two Hannay electric hose reels
- Two rolls Graham 600 PSI hose, ½” x 400′
- Two Lesco spray guns with spray nozzles
- Graham measuring wheel
- Spreader bracket
- Honda GX240 8-HP engine with electric start
This unit fits a 112″ cab-to-axle Isuzu truck with a recommended GVW of 17,000+.
There is a 3% surcharge on credit card purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our spray rigs come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Top-quality parts and stronger materials go into building each and every spray rig.
- The GSE mechanical agitation component is specifically made for your Graham unit.
- We provide customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support. Throughout the years of service life, you can call us for assistance.
- We sell parts for our spray rigs and can usually talk you through a repair.
- We offer financing to help you put your drivers to work faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Ready to move forward? Contact us for a custom quote to build a spray rig designed exactly to meet your unique specifications. And rest assured that what you mount on your lawn spray truck will be built to last.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.