The beginning of the year is the ideal time to evaluate equipment needs, review inventory and research spray equipment options if you need to replace or purchase another unit. Take the sting out of buying another truck by following these guidelines:
Growth. Are you currently able to keep up with customer demand? Is your business growing steadily? It’s important to weigh the benefits of purchasing a larger tank to keep up with your growing business. Planning for growth eliminates the need to play catch up later, and the possibility of overspending, to meet business needs.
Demand. Consider purchasing a unit with two different size tanks if your budget permits. These tanks give technicians more flexibility during applications. Graham offers a 600-gallon/100-gallon split-tank combination unit of two tanks. The split tanks can be set up so that each one sprays a different formula or both spray the same formula, with hose modifications to accommodate one or more technicians.
Warranty. Spray rigs often outlast the truck which carries them. Purchase a heavy duty truck with a good warranty. Diesel trucks should have a five-year, 200,000-mile warranty. Standard warranties for gas vehicles are five years and up to 125,000 miles.
If you decide to purchase a new unit, there are multiple benefits of buying from Graham:
- Exclusive dealer of Bean pumps in Georgia
- Top-quality components and stronger materials in building your unit
- Mechanical agitation component especially made for Graham units
- Customer training on how to use and maintain the unit, as well as lifetime phone support
- Graham sells parts for lawn spray equipment
- Graham warrants its equipment for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service
If you need help in finding the right sprayer for your needs, we invite you to look at our products. Call us at 800-543-2810 and discover what we can build for you.