Fiberglass Fabrication Technician Position – Douglasville, GA
Job Title: Fiberglass Fabrication Technician Position
Hours are Monday – Friday – approximately 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Douglasville, GA
Paid time off
Graham Spray Equipment is a fast-growing company delivering spray equipment to customers across the country. With over 30 years of experience, Graham prides itself on building long-lasting relationships with our customers. We specialize in quality products and top-notch customer service, and we seek to understand each individual business before we start building a rig. That kind of service keeps customers coming back when it’s time to add to their fleet.
Our equipment, service, and support are second to none, and our No. 1 goal is to help our customers succeed. If you are a self-starter and have a passion for seeing your clients succeed, then Graham is the place for you.
Our Graham promise includes the following:
- Listening: We listen to clients to understand current needs and future goals to recommend the best rig for success.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality components and warrant Graham craftsmanship against defects.
- Training: We train clients in properly operating and maintaining their rig.
- Support: We provide lifetime phone support to keep rigs out in the field, not in the shop.
As a Graham Spray Equipment Fiberglass Fabrication Technician, you’ll be willing to learn and assist a senior fabricator with fiberglass and mold making projects. You’ll repair or modify damaged or defective fiberglass parts while checking thickness, densities, and contours to ensure a close fit after repair. Materials may need to cure, so you’ll set them at room temperature, place them under heat lamps, or bake them parts in ovens.
What We Need From You
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year of fiberglass experience
- Must be willing to learn and assist
- Must be able to comply with safety awareness and regulations
- Effective verbal communication and shop skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be punctual and have a dependable work ethic
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check before beginning employment.
What We Offer
In addition to a $19 an hour compensation, you’ll receive full benefits, including health, 401K, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. We offer a family-owned environment with direct access to all our outstanding team members.