GSE 200-Gallon Poly Skid Sprayer for Tall Trees
This rugged skid sprayer delivers up to 300 psi of spraying power and reaches up to 25 feet high. You can also use this unit with the GSE Deep Root Fertilizer Gun as well as other guns for trees and shrubs. For more details give us a call 1-800-543-2810.
GSE 200-gallon poly skid sprayer includes:
- A heavy duty ¼ steel frame to mount to your truck
- A Tuflex 200-gallon poly tank
- Jet agitation
- 3” stainless steel straps
- Hypro D30 pump
- Hypro regulator
- Hypro gear box
- 5.5 HP manual Honda motor
- EI526 Hannay electric hose reel
- Graham 600 PSI hose, ½” x 300’
- Lesco spray gun with 3-GPM spray nozzle
When considering the GSE 200-gallon poly skid sprayer, consider the foundation of all Graham products:
- Reliability — Our units are easy to maintain and sure to perform.
- Longevity — With proper maintenance, they can give you 15 to 20 years of performance, more if they are refurbished.
- Customization — We specialize in custom configurations. Just tell us your idea, and we’ll make it happen.
Skid sprayer options include:
- Tank capacity of 50, 100, 225 or 325 gallons
- Electric start Honda engine
- D50 and 12 volt pumps
Watch The Video
Graham Quality & Service
All of our skid sprayers also come with the kind of quality and service you can expect from Graham:
- Customer training is provided on how to use and maintain the unit. This includes lifetime phone support throughout the years of your skid sprayer’s service life.
- We sell parts for our skid sprayers and can usually talk you through a repair.
- Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
- We offer financing to help you put your trucks onsite faster.
- Build time on units is an average of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Ride Along with a Lawn Care Company – Thinking about getting into lawn care? Here’s a great opportunity to see what it’s like. We’ll arrange for you to spend the day with a top-rated Atlanta lawn care company – and valued Graham customer. Give us a call and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Graham Spray Equipment warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Graham Spray Equipment shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Graham Spray Equipment’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Graham Spray Equipment’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor.